2) I can can access a protected site to upload documents to the government from my own laptop. Before I had to use my parents' computer because my laptop complained the connection wasn't secure. *rolls eyes*
3) I'm going to my parents for dinner.
2) Refreshing rain, nature will be very happy about that.
3) I've finally found a way to upload some documents to the government. So far it only worked on my parents's computer but I have high hopes I can use my own laptop for it next time.
2) I had a good public transport connection to work this morning. (boyfriend's bike is broken and he has taken my bike because his public transport connection to work sucks and mine is okay)
3) Water pimped with some lime :-)
2) Going to visit my sister. Either still in the hospital or at home already! :D
3) Home made soup and easy dinner for this evening.
2) Leftover salad for lunch and they predict a day filled with sunshine.
3) Going to visit my sister right after work. Chances are I'm going to stay untill they kick me out :p (if she is up to it of course. Because I presume she will have lots of visitors...) And boyfriend is going to make dinner this evening, so it will be ready when I get back home from the hospital.
2) Going to visit my sister in the hospital twice today. I'm nervous like hell for tomorrow. So I need to see her today! ^^
3) Lhune is coming over for Poldark fangirling! :-)
2) Spending time on the canopy swing in their garden.
3) It looks like my self-imposed rest and avoiding to read on the computer or watch too much tv, has been for the better. My irritated eye only starts up near the evening and the throat ache seems to have disappeared *crosses fingers this will remain*
2) Almost weekend! (Is counting down) And if all goes well, my cooking plate should be fixed today!
3) Friends from jujitsu coming over for dinner :-) Just for safetly (should the cooking plate not be fixed...) we are going to make home made pizza... :D
1) Luckily boyfriend can get the day off tomorrow (due the collegues being on holiday, I cannot), seeing our technician for the cooking plate is coming "somewhere between 8h00 and 17h00"... *sweatdrop* But okay, boyfriend is home.
2) I feel like writing, but seem to be lacking time. I'm going to try and drabble some during lunch break :-)
3) A friend from ju-jitsu invited us over for dinner :D Comes in handy with the dead cooking plate :p